Monday, February 7, 2011

Time for it all.....

I really wish I had time to scrap a page every day, make more cards, paint a lot more, and still be an effective homeschooling mom and Girl Scout leader, as well as work an adequate number of days at my job. As it is, I'll have to settle for doing some of those things. I was really pleased with how quickly this layout came together - these photos were from my brother's family's Christmas card.


This week I am hoping to travel to my bestie's house (about 75 miles away) and spend the night actually scrapbooking with her IN person! It's been soooo long since we could have time together that was about us, and not just running the kids from place to place.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I hear you! When I was working full time I came home totally drained. Not an ounce of creativity in my weary body. The only creative time I had was weekends. And if you are out on the weekend living life, how much crafting time does that give you? After I was laid off I could pretty much craft whenever. It's been so nice but I do need to go back to full time work soon. I'm torn just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos and a lovely layout! I really like your Claim Check journaling card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute photos and I love the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout, very simple, but absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute page! hope your trip and scrapping plans go well. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout!!! I know what you mean about having time for everything. I feel the same way. Hope you have a great time with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute! This layout is adorable! Love the notebook edge on the heart! Have fun at your besties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh have fun scrapbooking. I would love to do that again soon too. It is so good for the soul. :) Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My you have a lot on your plate. But don't forget to take care of you as well.
    Cute layout, but then again how could you go wrong with these cuties.

    ReplyDelete