Tuesday, March 23, 2010


I think I am on the mend and at last feeling in more of a crafty mood. When the last spot goes away, I think it will be time for a party. I have been really been wanting to work on whimsical projects the past few weeks. I was lucky enough to go away for the weekend with my handsome husband, and created this painting in our friend's cottage on the Cape. It was inspired by a line in a song he once wrote that always inspires me, "Paper thin hopes folded into a boat, to sail away with you." I am planning to do a few more pieces with this line in mind.

3 comments:

  1. That's a sweet picture of you and your husband.

    Trudy
    Group coordinator for The Artistic Mother's Art Group
    www.artisticcrationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite lovely! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture of you two.
    Love your lovey dovey birds.

    ReplyDelete